Landis+Gyr Converge is an end-to-end software solution for industrial, commercial and grid energy companies. It covers the whole chain from data acquisition through meter data management, all the way to a flexible interfacing to 3rd party systems Read more
Landis+Gyr Converge is an end-to-end software solution for industrial, commercial and grid energy companies. It covers the whole chain from data acquisition through meter data management, all the way to a flexible interfacing to 3rd party systems.
Landis+Gyr Converge 4.1 is the newest and innovated solution having extensive references from more than 130 customers on three continents. The Landis+Gyr Converge system can support meter reading and processes from electricity meters as well as gas meters, heat meters and water meters. The system offers flexible licensing model enabling tailor-made configuration according to specific customer needs. The system is modular and thus only use-case specific modules may be purchased.
Landis+Gyr Converge enables data from many different meters to be easily read, edited, processed, and passed to various market players. This type of processed data provides the basis for utilities to develop solid customer relationship and billing of services that they provide. Furthermore, Landis+Gyr Converge enables automatic acquisition of customer-specific data, and the production of clearly laid out graphs, tables, reports, and tariff structures.
Today’s business and regulatory requirements mean there is an increasing demand for quantity, quality, and availability of data. Landis+Gyr Converge is used in several types of operation and our customer base includes transmission, distribution, and industrial companies. The system can fit both small-scale deployments as HES only or large-scale system with advanced validations as full-fledged end-to-end system with high availability and redundancy.
Landis+Gyr Converge comprise three key elements:
- Data acquisition
- Data processing
- Data handover
Do you like what you just read, and would you like to learn more?
- Extensive meter support list (over 150 devices)
- Communication technology agnostic solution with back-up communication to maximize the success ration of data acquisition
- Modern and user-friendly UI
- Latest web browser support (Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- High security, safety, and performance
- Based on industry standard technologies
- Built-in reporting engine
- Fast and flexible deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Next generation application monitoring (ELK Stack)
- New interfacing capabilities (REST API)
- Genuine Landis+Gyr product developed, delivered, and supported by Landis+Gyr
- Continuous development to meet security, regulatory and operational standards
Converge 4.1 – the latest version of the new generation software
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa