InSite Customer Login
Welcome! If you have your InSite login credentials please proceed to InSite here.
Landis+Gyr is working on a portal consolidation effort to improve your online experience.
The Landis+Gyr Energy Measurement Products site (ePortal for Meter Products) is one of the first customer facing portals to make a move. We are working to shift all the information and tools located within the ePortal to InSite, the main Landis+Gyr Customer Portal.
If you need access to the ePortal content but are unable to access via InSite, please contact Landis+Gyr Support at 888-390-5733 Option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to improve your online experience with Landis+Gyr.
|Landis+Gyr Energy Management Solutions (Smart Grid Solutions)||Landis+Gyr Energy Measurement Products (ePortal for Meter Products)|
|Meter Return Authorization|
Request access to InSite
- I need help logging into InSite
- What is InSite?
- Do I need to take training before accessing InSite?
- Am I required to use InSite?
- What should I expect after I request access to InSite?
I need help logging into InSite
Please contact your Landis+Gyr Customer Account Representative, 800-926-6254 or email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues with InSite, including the following:
- I did not receive the Landis+Gyr Extranet email notification.
- During user setup, I am unable to log into the Landis+Gyr Extranet.
- I need my password reset.
- I receive an error message when I try to access InSite.
- I receive an error message when I click on a tile in InSite.
- I have submitted a request for InSite access, but have not received any additional information.
- Visibility to order, delivery, and return information.
- Links to other Landis+Gyr online systems.
Am I required to use InSite?
Customers are not required to use InSite to place orders or request returns. However, we encourage you to view the online training video and/or contact your Customer Account Representative to learn more about InSite to help determine if it may be a useful tool for you.
What should I expect after I request access to InSite?
You will receive an email confirmation of your request along with the setup instructions.
NOTE: Please allow 3 days for Landis+Gyr to create your account.