PLX Command Center Introduction
This three-day, 24 credit course covers basic and intermediate features features of the PLX Command Center Software.
Students will perform normal day-to-day functions including deploying meters, changing out meters, maintaining the system and troubleshooting. Hands-on training and exercises will provide those attending with the ability to manipulate information using the PLX Command Center software.
- Gridstream PLX System Overview
- Command Center Set Up and Configuration
- Working with Substations and Collectors
- Programming and Deplying PLX Modules
- Daily System Monitoring
- Managing PLX
- Command Center Reports
- Billing and Extract Tools
Who should attend: This class should be attended by the AMI Administrator and any other utility personnel that needs to understand all aspects of the PLX system.