The Landis+Gyr EMScheduler application allows customer to fully automate their data capturing processors, allowing them to better utilize their time analyze and optimize their energy usage habits.
Due to the full range of meters offered by Landis+Gyr and supported by the EMScheduler (EM5300, Q4, EM5100, EM3300, EM3000, EM1200, AllL and EM1000), all metering applications can now be automatically read using the one application. Depending on the meter type being used, EMScheduler supports communication with these meters using optical reading probes, Null modem connection, various modem types, RS485 network or TCP/IP connection.
EMScheduler is designed to be installed on stand-alone PC's with the following operating systems: NT service pack 3 or later, XPh (home) and XPp (professional), removing the need for expensive databases.
- Communication on 8 communication threads concurrently
- Individual modem settings
- Meter groups
- Individually enabling of communication devises, meters and tasks.
- Active reporting and logging of task progress and success
- Scheduling of:
– Program reads
– SiteWizard installation checks
– Meter status checks
– Billing reads
– Partial and full load profile reads