The innovative transmitter generation for all types of ripple control installations
R800 is Landis+Gyr’s new generation of ripple control transmitters combining the latest engineering innovations with modern communication, an intuitive operation concept and robust, proven hardware components.
Due to its modular hardware concept, the R800 can be easily adapted to individual and local requirements. The R800 supports all common coupling types – up to 3 medium-voltage and 40 low-voltage couplings for each transmitter.
The R800 transmitter is available in nine performance classes ranging from 24 to 477 kVA and covers the entire functional scope of its predecessors while adding many useful features. Operation can be fine-tuned thanks to new selectable operation modes. Both remote and local configuration and control are possible.
R800 is based on industry standards and open to future technological developments.
- Suitable for loose/rigid parallel coupling, serial coupling and neutral conductor coupling
- Up to 40 low-voltage and 3 medium-voltage couplings
- Parameterization and diagnosis via parameterization software or optional display
- Possibility to switch between 3 separate parameter settings saved in the transmitter
- Alarm and event log with associated data
- 3 selectable operation modes: voltage control with or without current limitation, current control with voltage limitation
- Proven monitoring and safety features
- Local control panels on the cabinet door and on the inverter (emergency control)
- Remote control via LAN or GPRS-Modem (options)
- Various emergency control options
- Individual interfaces for existing customer installations (option)
- Individual redundancy concepts (options)
1-phase, low voltage injection
- R801, 24 kVA, 35 A
3-phase, medium voltage injection
- R802, 48 kVA, 69 A
- R803, 90 kVA, 131 A
- R804, 109 kVA, 158 A
- R805, 145 kVA, 210 A
- R806, 176 kVA, 255 A
- R807, 210 kVA, 300 A
- R808, 311 kVA, 450 A
- R809, 477 kVA, 690 A
- Larger sizes on request
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa