The answer to your Advanced Metering Infrastructure needs.
Our new generation of modular residential meters are both customizable in functionality and flexible to protect your investment. Additionally, they are optimized for life-cycle performance in the residential sector.
The E350 is an advanced modular residential meter; which when combined with an appropriate communication module provides powerful e-metering, network monitoring, multi-energy data collection, and remote and local communication across a variety of communication media.
The E350 meter is designed for 4-quadrant electricity measurement (MID and IEC approved) and is available in 1ph, 3ph/4W and 3ph/3W connection types.
- Active and reactive measurement
- Accuracy up to Class1 resp. Cl B (MID) [active energy] and Cl 2 [reactive energy]
- Wide range measurement from starting current to maximum current
- Up to 6 tariff rates possible
- Multi-energy ready (can show values from other electricity, gas, water and heat meters on the display)
- Large liquid crystal display with maximum 8 digits and high resolution
- Button for display control
- Optical interface
- Optical test output
- Multi-energy capability (including wired and wireless M-Bus)*
- IDIS (Interoperability Device Interface Specification) compliance*
- Enhanced security*
- Consumer Interface (open HAN Interface); DSMR 2.2+ application protocol, OMS 4.03 application protocol for one-way wireless modes T1, S1, C1*
- * With supporting module
Glass fibre reinforced, antistatic
Wiring diagram can be shown on face side
Optimized AMI system investment
Modular future-proof AMI system with meters, concentrators, remote data acquisition and data evaluation in the central station based on field-proven Landis+Gyr technology.