Network Integrated WAN Radio
The Landis+Gyr Series 5 Network Integrated WanGate Radio (IWR) provides a utility’s wireless RF mesh network with new capabilities, including remote data collection and end-device monitoring and control. Read more
Serial Connectivity for Advanced RF Mesh Networks
The Landis+Gyr Series 5 Network Integrated WanGate Radio (IWR) provides a utility’s wireless RF mesh network with new capabilities, including remote data collection and end-device monitoring and control. This radio enables full two-way peer-to-peer communication to all devices within the network. Additionally, the Series 5 Network IWR Radio can be used as a radio to directly interface with intelligent end devices such as reclosers, switches, and capacitor banks. It offers additional advanced functionality such as individual message prioritization, automatic network registration, and on-board memory for localized intelligence. Using programmable applets, these radios provide customized control capabilities to distributed devices, improving near real-time monitoring and control functions.
- Interoperability – Ability to integrate with numerous partners and supported devices using common protocols.
- Distributed Intelligence – Supports programming at the radio level for near real-time monitoring and control functions.
- Individual Message Prioritization – Allows end devices to interface with other smart grid applications and functions.
- Dynamic Routing – Supports independent and intelligent routing by each radio in the mesh network.
- Data Security – Assures integrity and reliability through encryption security and error-checking algorithms.
- Downloadable Code – Provides easily downloaded over-the-air firmware updates.