Test Specialist (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Test Specialist to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include providing test expertise and test architecture for our new system development programs. You execute test strategy and high level test planning among test execution and quality control for our new system platform for central European markets. Your role will also include test process and test environment development.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You have experience working in system testing or software development.
- You are familiar with complex system dynamics and dependences. ISTQB/ISEB certification is an asset.
- You have solid know-how in agile testing methods and test process development.
- You are familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process.
- You have know-how in Oracle database and application server technologies. Also server environment (Win2003 & 2008), virtual server and client server solutions know-how is expected.
- It is beneficial if you have experience in JAVA programming language.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation. German language skills are an asset.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Matti Hietaranta, email@example.com, + 358 40 5947 840.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on Friday, April 4, 2014.