Sustainable energy management is our mission!
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries, we are the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to the specific needs of energy companies. With our products, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
To strengthen our international Marketing and Communications team at our headquarters in Nuremberg we are looking for a new team member as
As a Technical Architect you will be part of the GRD team in Stockport, reporting directly to Head of IEC Metering EMEA.
Areas of Responsibility
- Guiding the technical development of major software projects to meet performance and targets on firmware.
- Applying technical expertise in the development of major complex products and software tools
- Inventing new techniques or advances the state-of-the-art in complex developments with substantial technical risks
- Extending technical knowledge to introduce new approaches into software design and coding techniques
- Taking responsibility for the architecture on Security, DLMS and ZigBee concepts/protocols
- Steering the development team to make them understand the concepts of Vader and GBCS architecture.
- Involving in new HW architecture design to propose views on FW aspects
- Giving solutions for problems found in external/joint integration testing’s (SIT, UEPT, JIT)
- Understanding the market requirements and converting them into technical specifications/user stories providing a technical vision to the development team
- Preparing detail plans of developments and managing the backlog items
- Must be able to understand and create technical documentation
- Must be able to communicate within company internal technical meetings
- Experience in a similar position
- Must have deep knowledge of metering products/systems
Interested? Join us on the road to success!
Please submit your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org