Task Force Manager EMEA
Location: Switzerland, Zug / United Kingdom
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our EMEA Organization at the company headquarters in Zug or based in the UK, we are looking for an individual experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as a:
Task Force Manager EMEA
The overall objective of the function is to manage the critical customer escalations that have either a safety or acute business impact on EMEA business performance.
In this key role and as a hands-on project manager, your main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
- Acting as the primary stakeholder interface for issue resolution and complex problem solving; using a range of process improvement and lean-solution tools, identifying the root-cause and providing solutions to business and customers for recovery
- Ensuring successful resolution of major and/or complex issues and/or incidents
- Partnership with multi-departmental leadership teams and other stakeholders to identify the right project resources
- Planning and prioritizing activities according to relevant measurement criteria
- Ensuring all activities are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements
- Challenging the problem-solving activities in respect to Quality and Business
- Acting as a firewall between customer and CAPA team to keep the pressure away from the teams
- Tracking progress and run regular review meetings to inform the EMEA Exec Team
- Close collaboration and interactive communication with all internal stakeholders and where applicable towards the customer
- Designing and implementing a feedback process with Continual Process Improvement / Lessons Learned protocol
- Responsible for the supervision of the project team, providing expertise and coaching
- Motivating and engaging the teams and setting the right priorities
This expert position requires:
- University degree or equivalent education in a technical field
- A proven track-record of successful implementation of substantial customer projects
The successful incumbent will have a track record of defining, delivering, executing and (where required) operating a programme plan per project that ensures the successful delivery of each critical programme.
Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, to the attention of Howard Gibson, VP HR EMEA.