Master Data Analyst
We are looking for new colleague who will join our great team in Landis+Gyr SSC in Prague! If you enjoy new challenge and you are ready to build our new SSC with us, do not hesitate and reach us to discuss your experience and motivation. We are looking for a colleague who will be responsible for Master Data management and follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately create and process customer and vendor master data. You will be working independently with our support and you will have a chance to utilize your SAP and business processes knowledge. Landis+Gyr will support your development and your future manager will be your mentor who is happy to share the knowledge to develop your professional experience.
Your future responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the entire MDM process
- Creating, processing and changing customer and supplier master data in the SAP system
- Responsible for the data in the SAP regarding completeness, usability and uniqueness
- Reviewing data changes and implementation of data changes in the systems
- Analyzing master data change requests and determine
- Monitoring data, analyzing reports and tracking specific activity to ensure records are synchronized. Acting to resolve all issues and discrepancies
- Managing and monitoring the forms in SharePoint
- Managing the MDM user database and its permissions
- Supporting internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responses to inquiries
- Proactively suggesting process improvements and solutions
- Ideally min. 1 year experience on the Master Data position (creating, processing, changing customer and supplier master data)
- Experienced in SAP
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical skills and detail oriented approach
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as participate on process improvements
- Open-minded and friendly attitude which fit our L+G culture
We expect active approach and positive attitude towards new challenging project where we together build our new SSC in Prague. We are looking for a motivated and active junior professional.
We are happy to provide you constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers
- Jana.Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546