Administrative Support (English&German) – 20h/weekly
Contract: 20 hours/weekly, 3 months
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy utility sector. At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective vision with energy utility companies and consumers all over the world: to manage energy better. We help our customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency and with our intelligent energy management solutions, we drive the development and trends in the ongoing energy business transformation.
We are looking for a new colleague who will cover seasonal administrative support to help our SSC departments with accounting and administrative tasks during summer season. On this position you will mainly support German speaking region.
We are here to offer you pleasant work environment and friendly team which will share knowledge with you and give you an unique opportunity to gain experience within international workplace.
Your future responsibilities
- Invoice Administration: Print, process invoices from SAP and archive locally
- Process credit card expenses and related invoices: book expense invoices according to expense report and check for possible duplicate bookings
- Master data clean-up: Quality checks of customer and vendor accounts in SAP, duplicate accounts checks
- Invoice Validation: compare invoice document with proposed booking by Verify SW, correct if needed and send to system
- Administrative help in Order to Invoice process and other support needed within the teams
- Experience in administration and good knowledge of MS Office
- SAP is an advantage
- Reliability and willignes to learn
- Detail oriented and flexible personality who enjoys working in international workplace
- Good level of English (B2) and German (B1-B2)
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a international company and multicultural team
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Opportunity to learn the processes within EMEA SSC and observe the challenges we face in daily work
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546