The Landis+Gyr Product Selection Program is a multifaceted program that is designed to assist in the selection and sizing of the gas products sold by Landis+Gyr and includes all Product Brochures, Instructional Manuals and Parts Lists.
These include Diaphragm, Rotary, Turbine and Ultrasonic Meters, Filters, OPSO's (Over Pressure Shut-Off devices), Axial Flow Valve, Radial Flow Valve and Regulators such as the Model 107, Model 300, 1200, 1800C, 1800B2, 1800CPB2, 3000, 1800/2000 Industrial, 1800PFM, MR Series 6, M2R-25A, M2R-75A, Z/ZSC and 60 Series Pilots.
The Product Selection Program is designed to be installed on stand-alone PC's with the following operating systems for Windows® 98, Me, 2000, NT service pack 3 or later, XPh (home) and XPp (professional).
Contact us about acquiring a copy of the software.
- Turbine Meter Over-Speed Protection Device Sizing for ISO-Critical venturi nozzles or square edged orifice type.
- Natural Gas Properties Calculations – e.g. higher and lower heating values, specific gravity, wobbe index, molecular weight, viscosity, density, compressibility etc.
- Natural Gas Altitude, Pressure, Temperature, Compressibility and Super-Compressibility Calculator.
- Units Converter, SI and non SI units are supported.
- Product Brochures, Instructional Manuals, Parts Lists all accessible from within the program.
- Pipe sizing recommendations for gas installations.