EM1200 Series – The power to succeed!
The EM1200 is a fully programmable single phase multi-function watt hour meter providing an affordable solution to your dynamic metering requirements through comprehensive and advanced functionality.
With the very fast download times of the Landis+Gyr proprietary protocol (90 days of ½ hour intervals in less than 5 seconds) the meter will meet the current and future needs of a continually changing power industry.
Major features of the EM1200 series meter include:
Quality-of-supply (QOS) monitoring (optional)
- Instantaneous voltage and independent element currents
- Load profiling for each element current and system voltage
- Event logging of voltage sags and swells with programmable selection of voltage range and the time period to initiate an event
Multiple communications options
- Optical port for local reading using laptop.
- PCs or hand held units; RS232 for remote communications via modems – PSTN, GSM, GPRS and CDMA etc.
- RS485 (optional) for communications between meters at multiple meter locations
- Advanced functionality for home energy monitoring (optional)
Advanced measurement and demand controls
- Four metering quantities directly calculated by the measurement circuits
- Four energy tariff rates, five day types, four seasons, special dates such as holidays and the start/end of daylight saving
- Net metering for green power tariffs.
- Load profile recording with twelve channels available
- Separate forward and reverse energy registration on both elements
- Load control through the use of up to two direct time switched or ripple controlled load control relays
- Two programmable pulses.