Testing Designer/Senior Testing Designer (Finland)
We are looking for a Testing Designer/Senior Testing Designer to join our AMI System Testing team in Jyväskylä.
Your key responsibilities will include testing of our new system products for German markets. You execute test cases and document findings and lessons learnt. You will also improve our testing processes.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You have experience in working in system testing or software development. ISTQB/ISEB certification is an asset.
- You have solid know-how in agile testing methods.
- You are familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process.
- You have know-how in Oracle database and application server technologies.
Also server environment (Win2003 & 2008), virtual server and client server solutions know-how is expected.
- It is beneficial if you have experience in JAVA programming language.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation. German language skills are an asset.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international environment. If you have the necessary skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you. As a member of system testing team you have the opportunity to work at the front of IT related system business.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact Matti Hietaranta, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 594 7840.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, email@example.com latest on February 2, 2014.