Research & Development
Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include system product and solution validation activities for L+G and external solution components. You will compile and design test cases and specifications. You define test configurations and set up/develop test environment. By test case execution, reporting and documentation, you will formulate lessons learned issues and improve test process and procedures. You will support development, projecting and customer service in debugging and correction testing.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a degree in SW engineering or other relevant field in testing.
- You have at least five years of experience in working in R&D/testing. ISEB certification is an asset.
- You are capable of managing technical investigations and research projects.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Timo Vesala, email@example.com or +358 40 829 5780.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on Friday, October 3, 2014.