Research & Development
Testing Designer (Finland)
We are looking for Testing Designer to join our Solution Integration Testing team, with the opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
Your key responsibilities will include combining latest releases of our portfolio products. You will execute both functional and non-functional end-to-end validations by using high-end test methods. You will also ensure that test approaches are clearly documented.
Expectations for skills and experience:
• BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field. You can be a student on final stage of your studies, or already have relevant working history.
• Experience / interest working in system testing or software development.
• Understanding of agile methods and test automation.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written.
You are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strongly committed to quality in everything you do.
Experience which counts as a plus:
• Test automation development using JAVA or other programming languages.
• Web service or SAP integration testing.
• User access management.
• Information security testing.
• Version control systems and continuous integration process.
• Know-how of Oracle database and application server technologies.
• Knowledge of server environments (Windows, Linux, virtual / client server solutions).
You will be working among our top engineers who have been pioneering breakthrough technologies to help utilities measure electricity – from early mechanical electricity meters to the state-of-the-art smart meters installed today. Among with committed top talented go-workers, you’ll get great working atmosphere with a spice of internationality, use the latest technologies and participate in interesting projects.
This is a fixed term position until 31st of January 2017.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
• Matti Hietaranta, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 594 7840.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on May 26th, 2016.