Research & Development
Software Designers/Senior Software Designers (Finland)
Software Designers/Senior Software Designers
We are looking for Software Designers/Senior Software Designers to join our Data Collection and Control team in Jyväskylä, Finland.
Your key responsibility area will be the design and implementation of our data collection system to German markets. As a senior developer you also have the responsibility to mentor colleagues in your area of expertise.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or equivalent.
- You are familiar with large SW systems design and development.
- You have experience in modern version control systems, continuous delivery, unit testing, design patterns and agile development methods.
- You have solid experience in Object oriented programming with Java (e.g. Java EE, JPA).
- Knowledge of integration technologies, database design, and/or user experience design is an advantage.
- You preferably have experience in multi-site projects.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds. In addition to having strong technical skills you are also able to operate with customers.
At Landis+Gyr, we imagine bold new ways for the world to manage energy better. If you think you have what it takes to join us, we want to hear from you. In turn for your hard work and ideas, we will help you realise your career ambitions in a working environment renowned for nurturing talent. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to work at the front of IT related system business.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact Tuomas Kepanen, email@example.com, +358 50 561 1560.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on February 2, 2014.