Research & Development
Software Architect (Finland)
Smart Energy Solutions business line is the partner of choice for Customers in the design, manufacture and delivery of smart energy end-to-end solutions, devices and software.
We are now looking for a Software Architect to join our Gateway Administration team to design the architecture for modularized SW products.
You will specify SW interfaces and assure integrity of the target architecture by giving guidance and expert support to the SW product teams. You will provide technical clarification of the requirements. Your responsibilities will also include performing proof of concepts around new technologies, for example reactive patterns and other emerging technologies. In your work you will closely interact with the R&D colleagues in EMEA region.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You possess at least three years of experience in working in SW architectural design and expert knowledge in Java technologies.
- You have experience in modern integration and clustering technologies and architecture models like micro services, ActiveMQ, Akka Framework, OSGi and EDA. Experience in DDD and CQRS is an advantage.
- You have the ability to work in cross-departmental environment and in matrix organization. You also have strong experience in working in multinational and multicultural environment.
- You possess fluent written and spoken communication skills in English, German is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Antti Nevala, email@example.com, +358 50 322 4330
Please submit your application and CV here latest on February 27, 2015.