Research & Development
R&D Project Manager (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a R&D Project Manager to join our world class global R&D function.
As an experienced R&D Project Manager you lead the smart energy device development projects. You have the overall responsibility for planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You also handle the project budgeting and product costs, and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle.
An important part of your responsibilities is the coordination of activities during project phase between the development and manufacturing sites of EMEA. You actively represent the interest of the project to global stakeholders and share knowledge across sites and departments. You also provide full transparency to the project status in various presentations and meetings.
Expectations for skills & experience:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
- Proven track record in leading international R&D projects with multiple site connections.
- Strong technical background and knowledge from all required main areas (HW, SW, mechanics).
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging situations.
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal technical meetings.
- Willingness to travel.
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strongly committed to quality in everything you do. You own good people skills and you communicate fluently, having structured state of mind and decision maker skills.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing team. You take responsibility for interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges with opportunities for personal development!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, + 358 40 5311 287
- Ulla Yrjölä, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 587 7475
Please submit your application and CV here latest on February 19, 2016.