Scalable power line carrier technology
Landis+Gyr is a pioneer in developing PLC technology for advanced metering applications. Gridstream PLX is the next generation of PLC networks. The network greatly enhances data capacity, while still maintaining continuous communication with each meter over the power line. Our technology provides "always on" connectivity to every endpoint on your system, offering powerful engineering and distribution monitoring uses in addition to advanced metering applications.
Groundbreaking two-way network technology
Gridstream PLX delivers:
• 15 minute interval kWh or voltage data continuously
• 45 days of interval data storage at the endpoint
• Voltage reads with time of occurrence by phase
• Remote control of four time of use rates
• Automatic and immediate notification of tampering
• Remote reflashing of module firmware
• Remote service disconnect
Proven PLC Technology
Always on, always communicating smart grid network
Gridstream PLX is the only network of its kind that streams data from each endpoint every minute of every day. In addition to interval data, constant communication means outage, voltage, line loss and other unsolicited information arrives around the clock, and many values can be viewed in near real time, to make operations easier throughout the utility.